1. General Info
1. ECOMMBX Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “ECOMMBX”), is an Electronic Money Institution incorporated in 2016 in the Republic of Cyprus under the registration number HE354749. ECOMMBX Ltd is authorized and licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus with Authorized No. 188.8.131.52/2018 to provide services on a professional basis within the framework of the relevant Law (No. 86(I) of 2004) and the corresponding Directive (2009/110/EC) of the European Parliament and of the European Council for issuing of e-money also known as an Electronic Money Institution.
2. Expected use of the Website and its contents
1. ECOMMBX cannot guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. The User is individually responsible for configuring his information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. The Users should use their own virus protection software.
3. The User must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. The User must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. The User must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
4. ECOMMBX will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect the User’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to the Users use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any Website linked to it.
4. Intellectual property rights
1. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the copyright for the entire content of the Website including, but not limited to trade marks, logos, graphics, designs, texts, images, products and services offered by ECOMMBX, is the exclusive property of ECOMMBX.
2. The User may not use any metatags or any other for of hidden text utilizing of the aforementioned trademarks without the prior permission of ECOMMBX or the respective owner.
3. The Users may not modify, publish, reproduce, transmit, transfer, distribute, present or use the content of the Website in any other way for commercial purposes without prior written consent of ECOMMBX.
4. The User acknowledges that under no circumstances do you acquire any title or interest to any part of the Website or its contents.
5. The Users may copy, print and store information obtained from the Website for personal use only provided they comply with the following conditions:
1. Such personal use must not violate third parties’ intellectual property rights;
2. The User clearly and distinctly acknowledges ECOMMBX as the source of information;
3. The User explicitly states, if the information has been modified in any way.
5. User obligations
6. Limitation of liability
2. The Users acknowledge that they act on their own will and ECOMMBX assumes no responsibility for their actions. Under no circumstances shall any function, service and/or information available on/or via the Website be considered solicitation to conduct an investment, financial or any other transaction that have or may have a financial impact. The content of the Website does not constitute a legal, financial or any other advice or solicitation.
3. In as much as enforceable under applicable law, in no event shall any of the ECOMMBX parties be liable for any damage whatsoever including but not limited to any (i) direct; (ii) indirect; (iii) consequential; (iv) special; (v) exemplary; (vi) punitive; or (vii) incidental damages; including but not limited to damages for loss of income or profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of goodwill or reputation (and the like), whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, and even if the ECOMMBX parties, jointly or separately, have been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss.
4. Such limitation of liability shall also apply whether the damages arise from use, misuse, inability to use and reliance on the Website and contents, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the access or use of the Website and contents for any reason. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding a failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. In countries and jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer or limitation of liability of certain types of damages, the above exclusions are not enforceable under applicable law, the aggregate liability of the ECOMMBX parties shall under no circumstances whatsoever exceed one hundred Euros (€100).
7. Privacy and Cookie Policies
8. Links to third parties
1. The Website may contain links to third parties’ Websites, ECOMMBX disclaims any responsibility for the content of any third parties’ Websites and makes no representations and warranties regarding accuracy, timeliness, correctness or legality of information, functions and services provided by the third parties’ Websites. ECOMMBX does not endorse any products or services offered on/or via the third parties’ Websites. All content and functionality of the linked internet Websites are the sole responsibility of respective third parties.
2. Inclusion of a link to third party Website, product or service is for your convenience only and such inclusion does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by us. If ECOMMBX shares information with third parties it shall do so in compliance with its Privacy and Cookies Policy. Third party products, services or Websites may contain information or material that is illegal, unreasonable or that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
4. The Users knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks of using third party products, services and Websites and that ECOMMBX shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party Websites, products and services and the User’s usage of them.
9. Links to this Website
1. If the User wishes to create links to this Website from other websites, ECOMMBX should be notified, however in as much as it is clear that ECOMMBX do not in any way endorse the User or the User’s activity, business, products or services and that the User and ECOMMBX are not affiliated in any way.
2. ECOMMBX reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. General Disclaimer
1. The Website and contents available to you are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever. ECOMMBX and its affiliates, partners, licensors, suppliers and the respective directors, employees, agents and shareholders (jointly: the “ECOMMBX parties”) do not assume any liability whatsoever and disclaim any responsibility for any consequences resulting from your access or use of the Website and contents.
2. The Users understand and agree that their access and use of the Website and its contents are entirely on their own discretion and at his own risk and that he will be solely responsible for any consequences resulting from their access or use of the Website and contents.
3. ECOMMBX parties specifically and explicitly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all representations, guarantees and warranties (expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise) with respect to the Website and contents, including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The ECOMMBX parties also disclaim any warranties and liability regarding the accuracy, completeness, security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of the Website and contents.
11. Contact ECOMMBX
12. Governing law