We may set cookies and related standard technologies (jointly: “cookies”) as you visit the Site, use our online products and services or view our products and offers. We may also use third party cookies or allow third parties to set cookies.
You can configure your web browser not to accept cookies, although this may affect how you see and are able to use the Site and online products and services.
Cookies are typically divided into four main types, we may use some or all:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of a website.
- Performance cookies. These types of cookies allow providers to are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement cookies. These cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize users when they return to a website. They enable the personalization of content, the recognition of users and remember user preferences (for example, their choice of language or region).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information collected to optimize performance, improve usability, provide additional or customized offerings, track status indicator, make sure things are working properly, enhance the experience on the Site and for use in aggregate for commercial purposes such as marketing and promotions.
We may share information internally as well with third parties, such as trusted suppliers, business partners, advertisers and search engines. However, unless specifically indicated in this document, such information is collected and shared without any association to your personally identifying information so that you remain anonymous.
We may share and/or transfer information including personally identifying information internally as well as with government bodies and law enforcement agencies (where lawfully instructed or required), successors in title to the respective business (i.e. if we become involved in any form of merger or acquisition) and to suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
In relation to the information we gain as part of a Communication we may use it to acknowledge your comments and/or reply to your questions and we may store it in case we need to correspond at a later date. We will not use the contact details you provide us for marketing messages without your consent.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing the Site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Site may contain third party offers, products and services and links to other websites. By choosing these, you will be leaving our Site and receiving/using products and services from third parties or transferred to online merchants or other third party sites, all of which are not under our control and are not monitored or reviewed by us.
Before using third party sites, you are advised to read and understand those sites’/product’s/services’ terms and conditions and privacy policies to ensure you agree to their terms.
You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using third party products, services and sites and that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites, products and services and your usage of them.
We have security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to and protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Where we hold personal information about you, you may request details of personal information based on the provisions of the Processing of Personal Data and for the Free Movement of such Data of 2018 (Law 125(I)/2018) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679. For more information, please refer to the Privacy Statement found on our website.