Our Technology team is expanding and we are seeking to recruit dynamic and high caliber individuals to join us as Software Engineers (C# .NET).
The successful candidates will be involved in, amongst others:
- Analyzing functionality requirements, designing, developing and implementing software solutions.
- Interacting with other developers, architects and analysts to achieve the best possible result.
- Investigating and diagnosing issues, suggesting and implementing solutions.
- Remaining up to date with technology trends and developments.
- Conducting unit and business testing.
- Monitoring the performance of internal systems.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements.
- Learning the codebase and writing, maintaining code.
- Providing documentation and training to internal members.
- Assisting with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degrees in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least two (2) years of related work experience in the banking / corporate and / or payment processing industry will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with .NET/C# / .Net Core (or similar programming languages).
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- Familiarity with one of the below:
- API development
- Relational databases (MSSQL or similar)
- Familiarity with git (or similar version control tool).
- Passion for learning, embracing challenges and innovation.
- Team-player with analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Any DevOps experience will be considered an advantage.
- Relevant certifications and courses will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong report writing analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek Languages, both verbal and written.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.