Our team is expanding and we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and high caliber individual to join us as Information Security Officer.
The successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for looking after the information technology and communications (“ICT”) and security risk management of the Company, being responsible amongst others for the following:
- Plan, design and implement the Company’s ICT and security risk framework.
- Design and establish policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure that ICT and Security risks are appropriately identified and managed.
- Monitor access to the Company’s systems and maintain access control profiles on computer network and systems.
- Determine the acceptable ICT and security risk level of the Company, to ensure that the IT environment is adequately protected from potential information security threats.
- Conduct periodic assessments and regular monitoring of information security controls to ensure compliance with related legislation, such as the Data Protection Act, ISO standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001) or relevant regulations.
- Make recommendations for improving controls and practices to reduce risks related to information security.
- Monitor threats and vulnerabilities and address possible breaches.
- Follow-up on detected security issues and implement solutions.
- Assist in the research, development, communication, maintaining and working with the operational units on the enforcement of information security architecture, policies, procedures and standards.
- Develop and maintain incident response planning and protocols as well as the investigation of security breaches and assist with disciplinary matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Ensure that penetration and vulnerability assessments are performed and that findings are appropriately addressed.
- Provide data security awareness and training across the organization, staying up to date with ICT and security risk industry developments.
- Meet the Senior Management to analyze, document and define requirements associated with new developments or maintenance and enhancements to existing security roles and permissions.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by management which are related to his / her work.
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree in Risk Management / Cybersecurity / Computer Science or related disciplines. ISACA CISM – Certified Information Security Manager - or a relevant certification in matters of cybersecurity and/or ICT and security risk will be considered an advantage.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a similar Information Security role, preferably in a financial institution.
- Solid knowledge of information security standards and local regulatory requirements. Knowledge of the European Banking Authority’s requirements related to ICT and security risks, would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong strategic-thinking skills and decision-making skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about technical matters.
- Passion for learning, embracing challenges and innovation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek Languages, both verbal and written.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should submit their CV no later than Friday, the 30th of September 2022.